Afraid Zumba is cancelled tonight as Cherry is bed ridden & cover can’t be found.
Spin is at 7 though & there’s 1 space left in Kettlebells.
Her Freestyle Aerobics classes are jam packed wherever she teaches, so we’re really chuffed that she is now bringing her Freestyle Aerobics experience here to Bubalu for the 6-7pm Tuesday night class!
This is a fun class using high and low impact choreography and fantastic for all levels of fitness.
It is a great 60 minute workout which includes warm up, cool down and stretches.
Lou uses great motivational music and her boundless energy to really get you going and having fun. If you loved the traditional style aerobics class then this has a unique twist and is just the class for you!!!!
Since opening, we have advised people on their nutrition and training regime for free to get the best results. That still remains the same and always will do.
Our class timetable can offer pretty much everything, but we also offer awesome 1:1 training sessions to get people ready for events (weddings, special occasions), rehabilitation after injury, get ready for races / challenges, to bring new life to old training regimes.
We have extensive fitness training knowledge over years of training and some awesome kit (FKPro suspended training system, Kettlebells, SAQ equipment, medicine balls etc) to be able to train people in a fun, challenging and different manner in order to get the best results.
If you would like to chat about Personal Training, email email@example.com book into the Thursday Health Clinic to meet and go through all the options.
As it’s getting close to December where everyone will be;
- thinking about social events and winding down,
- eating & drinking too much,
- spending money on other things apart from their health and wellbeing,
- stopping / stepping back on their training to hit it hard in the New Year with renewed vigour (certainly as they will have piled the pounds on!),
- looking to the New Year to do something good, instead of tackling things now….
So, it’s time to formalise things, launch “The Bubalu Health Clinic” and get people on the right track, or started now, before it all goes awry!
The aim is to give realistic, personally tailored advice to help people;
- make tangible changes to their lifestyles and health
- with their nutrition / “diets”
- made simple, small changes that will make differences
- set flexible personal structures for regular exercise
- become motivated / inspired
- set goals and realistic plans
- work around pre-existing problems / issues
- understand, explain and possibly dispel media / gym circulated beliefs etc
How it will work;
- Every Thursday night 6-7pm (starting Thursday 14th November)
- 3 slots each session, 6pm, 6.20pm & 6.40pm
- Open to all (existing Bubalu customers and non-customers)
- Appointment only – email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance with your preferred slot and await confirmation / available options email
- The majority of Personal Trainers will charge for this, but as we are always looking “outside of the box” and trying to do things that others won’t and don’t, the cost will simply be buying a drink on arrival, so the cost of the staff serving is covered! How about that then?! If you’d like food on arrival, you’ll need to pre-order as we stop at 5.30pm, but wouldn’t want you to starve!
You are lucky enough to have a Advanced Personal Trainer of 10 years experience, running a unique, ethical health & fitness business on your doorstep, who is willing to give you the help, direction and knowledge you need to lead a healthier and more active lifestyle (plus bringing other professionals to the table, if needed), in exchange for you covering one hour of Bubalu’s staff wages.
So, take full advantage, book in asap and let us help you make a difference!